MASS  TIMES

Masses In English, Spanish and
Haitian Creole


One minor miracle that could never have been predicted 5+ decades ago is the great ethnic and cultural diversity that now is the heart and soul of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church. The Hispanic community now makes up almost 70% of our parish population while the English speaking "traditional" community and the Creole speaking Haitian community together combine for the other 30%. So it is with pride in our diversity, and shared / overlapping cultures that OLMM provides masses every week in 3 different languages. 





Father William Brisotti

Pastor

“Time is what we want most, but what we spend worst.”  

 

                   -- William Penn

The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever

he does, whoever he is.


                    -- C.S. Lewis

Saturday Evening                     Mass 5:00 pm  English

Saturday Evening                     Mass 6:30 pm  Spanish

Sunday                              Mass 8:00 am  English

Sunday                              Mass 9:15 am  Spanish

 

Sunday                              Mass 10:45 am  English

 

Sunday                              Mass 12:15 pm  Spanish

 

Sunday                              Mass 1:30 pm   Creole

To Believe To Belong To Be Compassionate